Junior Cristina Aiello takes us on a tour through her South Hall Triple room. This room is one of the two triples on a floor that has two rooms (the third triple is one large room) and all triples are connected to the double room next to them through a fire door.
To see more pictures of South hall rooms, visit the Hall Descriptions page.
- Wellness/Substance Free Theme Community
- Is home to all class levels, including Graduate/Dix on the 4th & 5th Floors
- Contains singles, doubles, and triples
- Is close to Holmes Sports Center
- Boasts an open family feel and strong sense of community
- Holds strongly encouraged and wellness focused programming events
- Has laundry facilities, a large living room, two kitchens, piano, fireplace, study rooms, TV, and vending machines
Returning undergraduate students who are interested in living in South Hall should fill out the Theme Community & Special Interest application by Sunday, April 1st. Theme Community & Special Interest housing selection is Monday, April 2nd from 6:15pm-7:00pm. South hall will not be open during regular senior, junior or sophomore selection times, so if you want to live in this beautiful community you need to select to do so by April 1st! Graduate students who are interested in South can choose the community during Grad/Dix Selection on April 2nd at 5:45pm.