Special Event at Simmons: Gender Diversity in U.S. Company Boardrooms
12/12/12 Boston: Promoting Gender Diversity - and the Bottom Line
Be part of the national conversation. Join us for lunch and a panel discussion at Simmons College!
Lunch and Panel Discussion
Gender Diversity in U.S. Company Boardrooms
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
11:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Linda K. Paresky Conference Center, Simmons College
- Helen Drinan, President, Simmons College - Board Member at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Roslyn Watson, President, Watson Ventures - Board member at Hydro One Inc.; American Express Centurion Bank; Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund
- Joanna Lau, Founder & CEO, LAU Technologies - Board Member at DSW; ITT Education Service Inc.
- Carolee Friedlander, CEO, AccessCircles - Board Member at DSW Inc.
- Gail Deegan, Board member EMC Corporation, iRobot
Cost: $75 (includes $20 donation to 2020 Women on Boards. The remaining proceeds fund graduate scholarships at Simmons College.)
Show your support for 2020 Women on Boards and its mission to increase the percentage of women on U.S. corporate boards to 20% or greater by 2020. Get a seat at the table. Be part of the conversation. Join us!
2020 Women on Boards and the Simmons Leadership Conference are 501c3 charitable organizations. Donations are tax deductible to the amount allowable by law.