The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to women, Blacks/African Americans, LGBT, Hispanics/Latinos, Alaskan Native/American Indian, military veterans, and students with disabilities entering business school in Fall 2014.
- To be eligible, students must be newly admitted to an AACSB accredited business school for the 2014 - 2015 year.
- The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the first year of the recipient's MBA program.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program) within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Research, or Public Finance.
- Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2016, the Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the recipient's MBA program.
- Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources.
- Online Applicant Summary Form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014MBADiversityFellowship
- Create a candidate profile and apply via: https://bacfhrs.taleo.net/careersection/4/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1300064989
- An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and their relation to the Bank of America Merrill
- Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship
- Copy of one essay submitted with your business school application
- Two letters of recommendation
- FINAL Applicant Deadline - Friday, April 11, 2014
For additional questions please contact a member of our MBA Fellowship Team at: MBAFellowship@bankofamerica.com