Master's level In Home Therapy Clinician
posted January 3, 2017 12:33 PM
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health, community based program. The In Home Family Therapy Clinician will be a part of a dedicated clinical team serving youth and families in their homes within the Lawrence and Northeast MA region. The team helps keep families together by improving family life and functioning. Our In Home Therapy Clinicians focus on the families' strengths and empower them to make changes that have a lasting impact. In this position they will also receive training and become certified in the Family Centered Treatment © model. This is an innovative evidenced based approach which achieves effective outcomes.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of youth and families, then this is the position for you.
- Must have a Master's degree in Human Services field with related field experience. This includes the following degrees: Psychology, Master of Social Work, Master's in Counseling, or Education with a concentration in Counseling.
- Candidates who are fluent in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, American Sign Language and other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Must have at least one year of experience working with the Child Mental Health population.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of children and their families