LICSW- Clinical Training Coordinator
posted April 27, 2017 1:23 PM
As part of the Community Based Acute Treatment (CBAT) program at Franciscan Children's, the Clinical Training Coordinator will provide individual and group supervision to master's level graduate students as they provide direct care to preschool, latency aged children and adolescents with a wide variety of behavioral and psychiatric conditions.
- Clinical knowledge in the delivery of service to children and families including individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and case management
- Working knowledge of resources related to delivery of service
- An understanding of assessment and the use of DSM V
- Effective risk management skills including an ability to complete risk assessments
- Knowledge and experience in clinical supervision of students and staff
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and build relationships with outside collaterals
- MSW or MA/MS/PhD/PsyD in psychology or related field
- Three to four years of experience working with children and adolescents
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Independent MA licensure in degree is required (LICSW, LMHC, Licensed Psychologist)
- 3 years post-licensure preferred
Email resume and cover letter to ACassidy@franciscanchildrens.org