Clinical Case Manager
posted February 6, 2017 4:45 PM
Step by Step Supportive Services is a team of dedicated case management experts specializing in educating and caring for individuals diagnosed with cognitive, social and/or psychiatric disabilities. We work as a team to build comprehensive support structures unique to our clients' needs and goals.
Our small caseloads, collaboratively working environment fosters learning, personal growth and opportunities for advancement. Our team members enjoy great benefits, flexible scheduling, and generous personal time. Pay is dependent upon experience and licensure.
- Provide direct and indirect support to SBS clients in milieu including crisis management.
- Provide case management tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Financial management, creating and implementing an individualized budget for each assigned client
- Assist clients in developing structure through productive activity- clients should maintain 20 hours a week.
- Assist clients in finding appropriate volunteer or job opportunities
- Weekly meal planning and rotation of groceries
- Support clients with overall wellness goals.
- Assist clients in time management including maintaining their own schedule of appointments, classes, work, etc.
- General apartment organization and maintenance
- Advocate for client in obtaining and maintaining additional outside benefits
- General daily support as needed
- Other services on an individualized basis
- Coordination of Services as needed with client's treatment team.
- Remain available and accessible during designated on-call rotation weeks.
- Plan, facilitate and lead psychoeducational and skill building groups on a quarterly basis.
- Team members are selected based on writing skills, experience and recommendations. We are looking computer literate, intrinsically motivated, and upbeat people who;
- Hold a master's degree in Social Work.
- Are licensed or eligible to become licensed as a Massachusetts LCSW or LICSW within 12 months.
- Are able to consistently meet all necessary background and credentialing requirements.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- 1 year experience in Mental Health Field.
Email: Faith Breisblatt at firstname.lastname@example.org